Updates to our COVID-19 Safety Protocol and Holiday Schedule
Dear ORA Community,
At ORA, we have always prioritized your health and wellbeing. We want to remind you of our updated COVID-19 safety protocols in light of the current news of the Omicron variant and want to update you on the latest measures we are taking. Here’s what to expect of your next visit.
- To limit contact with other guests, you will wait in your private treatment room instead of waiting in the reception area.
- All medical forms are sent ahead of time so everything can be contactless.
- Upon arrival, we will administer touch-less temperature checks.
- We will offer new masks for guests, which you may take with you.
- We have foot operated door openings to minimize hand/surface contact.
DURING YOUR SESSION
- All our acupuncturists are vaccinated. Regardless of vaccination status, all acupuncturists and guests are required to wear a mask at all times.
- Our staff will continue to clean and sanitize all surfaces/areas after each guest using medical grade cleaners to ensure cleanliness is up to industry-leading standards.
- We will continue using paperless transactions.
- All sheets, towels, and sarongs are always turned with each guest.
- We will continue to monitor updates from the CDC and make changes accordingly.
TEA & TONIC BAR
While our tea & tonic bar will remain closed, we have pre-packaged tonic bottles available for takeaway and the option to purchase retail.
WE ARE HERE FOR YOU
We understand the importance of strengthening your immune system through acupuncture during these uncertain times and will remain open throughout the holiday season. We’re here to accommodate you. You may easily book your appointment at either of our locations.
HEALTH & SAFETY
Our primary goal is to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and maintain a safe space for our guests and employees. Because of this we will not treat guests who are experiencing symptoms or are actively sick. If you are not feeling well or experiencing any symptoms, we ask that you reschedule your appointment.
Christmas Eve 8am - 2pm
Christmas Day closed
New Year’s Eve 8am - 2pm
New Year’s Day closed
Mon - Thu 8am - 9pm
Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat - Sun 10am - 6pm