Dr. Barbara Siminovich-Blok, ND, LAc,
Dr. Barbara Siminovich-Blok, ND, LAc, is a Naturopathic Physician, a Licensed Acupuncturist, and has a Clinical Assistant Professor appointment at NYU School of Medicine, Rusk Rehabilitation. She held a private practice for the past 12 years and has worked at NYU Langone Medical center providing acupuncture in inpatient and outpatient settings.
Her areas of expertise in acupuncture and traditional Chinese medicine include pain management, rehabilitation, sport injuries, general wellness and health.
Having been selected for the only hospital-based residency position for Naturopathic Physicians/Acupuncturists at Yale-Griffin Prevention Research Center, Dr. Siminovich has a passion for collaborating with diverse health professionals to bridge Western and Eastern medicine modalities in outpatient and inpatient settings.
- University of Bridgeport- MS and License in Acupuncture (L.Ac.)
- University of Bridgeport- Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine (N.D.)
- Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School - MS, Biochemistry
- Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México - MS, BIotechnology
- Universidad Iberoamericana, Ciudad de México - BS, Chemical Engineering